File a Complaint in Vietnam Police Station
Vietnam Police Contact Information
Procedure to File a Complaint in Vietnam Police Station
- Identify the relevant police station: Find the police station that is responsible for the area where the incident occurred.
- Prepare your complaint: Write down your complaint in detail, including the date, time, location, and any witnesses or evidence that may support your case.
- Bring your identification: Bring your identification documents, such as your passport or ID card, to the police station.
- Go to the police station: Go to the police station during its opening hours and ask to speak with the duty officer or a police officer.
- Present your complaint: Present your complaint to the officer and provide them with any supporting documents or evidence.
- Wait for an investigation: The police will investigate your complaint and may ask you for more information or evidence.
- Follow up: If you have not heard back from the police after a reasonable amount of time, you can follow up with the police station to inquire about the status of your complaint.
*You can also visit the website of the Ministry of Public Security of Vietnam at cand.com.vn for more information and contact details of the police departments.