How to complain
- It is easy to call Triple Zero (000) and ask for Police assistance.
- In case, If you are speech or hearing impaired – call the national relay service on 133 677.
Step by step procedure
Triple Zero (000) will ask a number of questions:
- Your location or address
- Type of premises, eg. house, unit, and on which level
- What’s the exact situation.
- Where is the offender now, eg. Are they still at the location?
- How many children are present and where are they?
- Has any alcohol or drugs been consumed?
- Does any person have a medical or psychiatric history?
If the situation is not urgent:
- Will advise you to contact the local police station.
Below are the important links for further assistance :