Procedure to File a Complaint in London Police Service, Canada
- If there is an emergency and you need the police, fire department, or ambulance, call 911 number.
- You can report online .
- To finish the online report process, you must have a working email account. The system will provide you with a temporary report number after you submit your report.
- Before your report is accepted, you could be contacted by phone or email to supply additional information. You will receive an email with a pdf copy of your police report after the report has been accepted.
- Online reporting is monitored between 6:00 am and 10:30 pm.
- For further details check here.
Incidents that do not need to report online
- The incident is an emergency
- The incident happened outside of London
- The incident involves a car accident
- The incident is domestic (intimate partner) in nature.