Table of Contents
Procedure to File a Complaint in District of Columbia (DC) Police Station
- Visit the website
- Download the form.
- By email at email@example.com (scan and attach to email)
- Mail to 1400 I Street, NW, Suite 700, Washington, DC 20005
- By fax to (202) 727-9182
- By dropping forms off at any MPD district station
- In-person at OPC’s office located at 1400 I Street, NW, Suite 700
- At any Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) district station
- Or can call (202) 727-3838, M-F, 8:30 – 5 p.m., or toll-free anytime at 866-588-0569.