Table of Contents
Why Police Clearance Certificate in Oman is required?
- Through this procedure, both Omani nationals and ex-pats who are currently living in Oman or have previously lived there can obtain a Police Clearance Certificate.
Who are eligible?
- Companies, individuals, Government entities, and all community sections.
Procedure to apply
- A request and any necessary documentation are submitted to the Directorate.
- The applicant is the subject of a security investigation.
- If there are no records registered, a certificate is issued.
- If the applicant is outside of Oman, the certificate is either personally delivered to them or mailed to their home address.
- Omani natives or expatriates living outside of Oman must submit an application.
- Attached must be a letter from the sponsor of the expatriates.
- An Application Form should be filled in.
- a photocopy of an Omani national’s passport or identification card
- a copy of the foreign national’s passport or labor card if they currently reside in Oman.
- 2 photos size 2×3.
What is the processing time?
- 1 week
What are the fees?
- For expatriates residing outside of Oman, RO 3 in cash or a bank draught plus mail costs for submitting the request