Gungahlin Joint Emergency Service Centre in Australian Capital Territory (ACT), Australia Address, Phone Numbers, Email, Website
Address: Cnr Gozzard Street and Anthony Rolfe Street, Gungahlin ACT 2912, Australia
Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Police Website: www.police.act.gov.au
Direction: View direction here
View How to File a Complaint in Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Police Station through the above link.
ACT Policing contact information
*In a life threatening situation you can call the emergency number on Triple Zero (000).
*For police assistance in the ACT, you can call police 24 hours seven days a week, on 131 444.
ACT Police Customer support Number
|Survivors and Mates Support Network (SAMSN)||1800 472 676|
|Blue Knot Helpline (Supporting adult survivors of childhood trauma and abuse)||1300 657 380|
|Victim Support ACT||1800 822 272 or 02 6205 2066|
|Domestic Violence Crisis Service||(02) 6280 0900 or 0408 006 616 (Court Support – Court Advocacy Program)|
|Legal Aid ACT||1300 654 314|
|Every Man||(02) 6230 6999|
|Menslink||(02) 6287 2226|
|Mensline Australia||1300 789 978|
|Women’s Legal Centre||(02) 6257 4377|
|Communities at Work (Community Pantry/Side by Side – Volunteers Assisting Victims of Crime)||(02) 6293 6500|
|Relationships Australia||1300 364 277|
|Catholic Care Canberra & Goulburn – Red Hill Office||(02) 6162 6100|
|Canberra Rape Crisis Centre||(02) 6247 2525|
|Service Assisting Male Survivors of Sexual Assault (SAMSSA)||(02) 6287 3935|
ACT Police Freedom of Information Contact
The Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act) gives any person the right to:
- Access copies of documents (except exempt documents) they hold
- Ask for information they hold about you to be changed or annotated if it is incomplete, out of date, incorrect or misleading, and seek a review of their decision not to allow you access to a document or not to amend your personal record.
How to make a request?
Your request must:
- Be in writing
- State that the request is an application for the purposes of the FOI Act
- Provide information about the document(s) to assist us to process your request
- Provide an address for reply.
You can use the AFP FOI request form (PDF, 350KB) and send your request to the FOI Contact officer:
By post: Freedom of Information, Australian Federal Police, GPO Box 401, Canberra ACT 2601
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees and charges
- There is no application fee for an FOI request.
How to report a missing person?
You do not need to wait 24 hours to report a missing person. If a person is missing and you have immediate concerns for their welfare, contact ACT Policing immediately on 131 444.
Provide police with as much detail as possible including:
- The day, time and location of when the person was last seen
- Description of the person’s appearance when they went missing – including clothing, hair colour, height, weight
- A recent photo of the person
- Information on what occurred prior to the person going missing
- Last known contact with the person
- Names and contacts of friends and family the missing person frequently associates with
- Any medications or medial conditions the person may have
- Places the person may visit.
Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Emergency Numbers
- Emergency: 000
- Police Assistance Line: 131444
- Crime Stoppers: 1800 333 000
Other Contacts Details of ACT
- National Security Hotline: 1800 123 400
- Airport Security Hotline: 131 AFP, (131 237)
- ACT Policing Operations: 131 444
- Exhibition Management Centre: (02) 5126 9074
- ACT Firearms registry: (02) 5126 9076
View List of Australian Capital Territory (ACT) in Australia Address, Phone Numbers, Email, Hours, Website through the above link.
Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Police App
Contact Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Police on Social Media
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Gungahlin Joint Emergency Service Centre Police Stations in Australian Capital Territory (ACT), Australia Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Gungahlin Joint Emergency Service Centre Police Stations in Australian Capital Territory (ACT), Australia Address: (click on the stars below)