Dubai Smart Police Station (SPS) in Al Eyaas Police Point
The Smart Police Station (SPS) is a fully interactive, self-service policing police with no human intervention 24/7.
Address: Emirates Road, Exit No 67, Next to Al Eyas Mosque, Al Khawaneej 2, Dubai
Contact Details: 97146096299
Opening Time: 24 Hours
Dubai Police Station (SPS) Website: SPS Website
Direction: View direction here
The Smart Police Station is a system of interactive kiosks by the Dubai Police Force. The self-service units function as digital police stations that provide services to the public previously offered at conventional police stations only.
SPS Emergency Service: 999
SPS Call Center: 901
Click here to know the Status of your Complaint
The self-service police stations are open 24 hours, seven days a week and offer 27 services and 33 sub-services in six different languages in the following categories
|Criminal Services||Traffic Services||Certificates and Permits||Community Services|
|Home Security||Reissuing Traffic Accident||Lost Item Certificate||Tourist Security|
|Victim Support||Traffic Status Certificate||Police clearance Certificate||Events Security Request|
|Report Bounced Cheque||Change Vehicle Color||Corpse Entry Permit||Leaders at your Service|
|Labour Complaint||Pay Fine||Night Work Permit||Job Vacancies|
|Police Eye||Road Closure Permit||Heart Patient Service|
|File Criminal Complaint||Clearance Certificate||Delivery is Found Items|
|Police Report Enquiry||Certificate TWIMC||Search for Lost Items|
Where to find your Lost Items?
This service allows customers to obtain a certificate of loss of official and unofficial documents and certificates, or the loss of a vehicle number plate, or in-kind items, and the like related items of importance to the customer.
For Further Detail Click here
Safety Guidelines to prevent from caution
- Keep your bag or wallet where you can see them.
- Most international credit cards are accepted widely across Dubai; there is no need to carry large sums of cash.
- Keep large amounts of money, expensive jewellery, cameras and mobile phones out of sight.
- Please ensure that all the withdrawals or exchanging money are done in caution.
- Refrain from public displays of affection, kissing etc., as these may be considered socially inappropriate.
- Always lock your vehicle and never leave valuables in plain view.
- Don’t accept lifts from strangers. Use only licensed taxis-it’s sometimes helpful to note down the plate number-or other recognized forms of public transport.
List of Dubai Smart Police Stations (SPS)
Click the above link to view the List of Other Dubai Smart Police Stations (SPS)
Contact Dubai Smart Police Stations on Social Media
Download Dubai Police App in Google Play / Apple Store
Q. How many SPS does Dubai have?
- A. 16 Smart Police Stations now operational in Dubai.
Q. How can I talk to Dubai Police?
- A. Dubai Police through their Al Ameen service on 8004888 from within the UAE or on +9718004888 from outside the UAE. Sharjah Police through their Najeed service on 800151, or send SMS to 7999.
Q. How can I check my police case online in UAE?
- A. To use the service you need to enter your Emirates ID card number. To avail the service visit the Dubai Police website or download the Dubai Police app available on iTunes and Google Play. For further enquiries, call Dubai Police on 901.